Monday, August 20, 2012

Brussels and Farewell!


The last few days of the trip we went to Brussels.  Brussels is a large city, which was in my opinion too crowded and dirty.  Not my favorite at all.  Although I did love the Magritte Museum.  The trip ended in a lovely.  We went to a few group dinners and each was very fun.  People sat together that had not usually talked making for interesting conversation.  Everyone was in a good mood because of the program ending.  I ended the program with good feelings about everyone (yes, even the ones that I dont actually like)



carpet of flowers in the brussels square

David's Death of Marat
 Anyways,  now I am back in Amsterdam.  My hotel has slow internet so I probably will not upload very many pictures.  My boyfriend, Matt arrives this morning and then we are off to Paris, Barcelona, Nice, Rome and Venice for the next three weeks! Going to be an adventure.

I just want to say thank you to all who read my blog and shared my experience with me :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having fun!!!!! I miss you loads pal can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip!!! <3

    ReplyDelete