EEK I'm so tired but I wanted to write a short post and put up a few pictures because....I am in Antwerp!
Today we took the train to Belgium--no stamp in my passport boo--and had many luggage struggles. Good news, it was so sunny and nice. More good news, my teacher Steve has become less rude and annoying. Even more good news, Antwerp is awesome!

We went to a Cathedral with famous Rubens paintings, saw the outside of Rubens' house, walked around, got ice cream (I got Belgian chocolate and banana yum yum), saw a castle, and then a select few went to an optional sculpture park with Steve and Marek. Major brownie points scoured for going on that one. Then Angie, Jennifer, Tracy and I went to a horrible Mexican restaurant for dinner called Chi chis. You win some you lose some. I have pretty much given up on mexican food in Europe. Its just not going to happen.
Bad news, I can literally buy nothing. My bags are so full. Thanks a lot sleeping back that is taking up so much space and is not even going to be used. MDB >:( heehee not really.
 |
| The cathedral we went in...and ME |
 |
| real horse ass in restaurant...so I took a picture. of course |
 |
| Mom this ones for you: bike carpool. |
 |
| sculpture park |
 |
| melted boat sculpture |
Anyways, super tired and now I'm going to sleep. Oh Jess, our hotel is called Hotel Leonardo and our headboards have Leonardo da Vinci paintings printed on them. Very small room but its the European way. And we have a TV. Livin BIG
No comments:
Post a Comment