I am hoping all the canals are easy to navigate. Since I am a bit nervous about the trip I figure maybe it is time to start getting acquainted with the city. It's not very big, which in this case is a good thing.
I am so happy that you are enjoying Amsterdam. I have been there several times and loved it. I appreciate the feelings you expressed in your blog. I hope to see you on about Aug 6. Enjoy nd be careful walking across the street. Remember there are 4 lanes. The walk way, the bike way, the motor car way and the rapid transit way. I almost got hit by the rapid transit.
Happy you have arrived safely and getting aquainted with your new city. Time for a bicycle!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that you are enjoying Amsterdam. I have been there several times and loved it. I appreciate the feelings you expressed in your blog. I hope to see you on about Aug 6. Enjoy nd be careful walking across the street. Remember there are 4 lanes. The walk way, the bike way, the motor car way and the rapid transit way. I almost got hit by the rapid transit.
ReplyDeleteWe love you. I hope to see you in August
Papa
Haha yes I have definitely started to learn the rules of the road! See you in August
Delete