 |
selvsie shot in the airport testing out the camera.
first pic of me in holland! (so tired and greasy.bleh.) |
Sunday June 17th, father's day and here I go taking up all the attention. Of course I woke up with a nervous ache in my stomach but nothing that a few deep breaths (and tryptophan) could not quell. My family, including our two puppies, drove me to San Francisco International and by the time I was through security and to my gate I only had five minutes before boarding...the first time my mom hasn't gotten me to the airport five hours early. The moment I sat in my seat I realized how uncomfortable I was, but to my surprise I fell asleep immediately and only awoke for dinner and breakfast, which were good! I did not read my book, watch movies, or listen to music. For nine hours I slept. For the last hour I talked with the couple sitting beside me. They said they were going home to Sweden. Oddly enough, when I told them where my home was, Sacramento that is, she had lived there when young and gone to Sacramento Waldorf School--she and her family had even lived on campus as the caretakers of the farm. cray coince.
I MISS YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
ReplyDelete